The Purchasing Division is charged with providing responsive and efficient procurement services to the City of Perry departments while maintaining the highest level of professional ethics and integrity.
- Offer guidance on products, sources, procurement options and City policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement procedures to reduce overhead costs and paperwork.
- Manage a systematic procurement process that provides for the acquisition of quality goods and services through competitive bidding and contract buying practices.
- Provide potential suppliers with equal consideration of their products and services.
- Instill public confidence that contracts are awarded in an equitable and economical manner.