In August 2010 the City of Perry was awarded a revolving loan grant funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 to assist Perry property owners with energy efficiency improvements. To date, the program has been a success with providing a low interest loan for residential and commercial properties. Further information on the program can be obtained by contacting the City of Perry Community Development Department at (478) 988-2720 or clicking here for a detailed application and description of the program.
- Traffic delays expected at a major Warner Robins intersection April 24, 2017
- Bonaire couple reports home invasion, but ‘whole thing is just odd,’ investigator says April 24, 2017
- Intruder fires at fleeing man in Bonaire home invasion April 24, 2017
- Houston commissioners weigh in on taxes April 22, 2017
- The Old West comes alive on WRLT stage April 22, 2017