In August 2010 the City of Perry was awarded a revolving loan grant funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 to assist Perry property owners with energy efficiency improvements. To date, the program has been a success with providing a low interest loan for residential and commercial properties. Further information on the program can be obtained by contacting the City of Perry Community Development Department at (478) 988-2720 or clicking here for a detailed application and description of the program.
- A small number of voters could make a big decision in Warner Robins November 17, 2017
- Trains take over plane hanger for a week at museum November 17, 2017
- Looking for an early holiday outing? Planes & Trains may be just the (free) ticket November 16, 2017
- Christmas gifts pour into WR church to bless children worldwide November 16, 2017
- Man arrested in a string of Warner Robins stickups in recent weeks November 15, 2017