In August 2010 the City of Perry was awarded a revolving loan grant funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 to assist Perry property owners with energy efficiency improvements. To date, the program has been a success with providing a low interest loan for residential and commercial properties. Further information on the program can be obtained by contacting the City of Perry Community Development Department at (478) 988-2720 or clicking here for a detailed application and description of the program.
- Warner Robins police issue public alert on ‘tainted Percocet’ August 22, 2017
- ‘It’s a once in a lifetime kind of thing,’ says parent at solar eclipse viewing August 21, 2017
- Howard Johnson hotel to be sold; forced closure averted August 21, 2017
- Museum of Aviation runs out of solar eclipse glasses for walk-ins August 21, 2017
- Mayoral candidates qualify in Houston cities August 21, 2017