In August 2010 the City of Perry was awarded a revolving loan grant funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 to assist Perry property owners with energy efficiency improvements. To date, the program has been a success with providing a low interest loan for residential and commercial properties. Further information on the program can be obtained by contacting the City of Perry Community Development Department at (478) 988-2720 or clicking here for a detailed application and description of the program.
- Home is where the chips are made June 24, 2017
- Pawn shop owner helping bring area alive again June 24, 2017
- Are you the next Whitney Houston of the national anthem? June 23, 2017
- Be careful in Byron this evening June 23, 2017
- New ‘mayor’ coming to Robins Air Force Base June 22, 2017