Unfortunately, due to incoming inclement weather, the inaugural Perry Housing Fair is being postponed and will be rescheduled for a later date. With inclement weather projected to be in the area for the duration of the Fair we thought it best to err on the side of safety, particularly given the severity of weather we have been experiencing this year, and we will be working to reschedule on a date/time to be determined.
- ‘Really a severe blow,’ Georgia Sheriff of the Year says of fallen deputies September 21, 2017
- He went to jail after he masked his face while in a Warner Robins convenience store September 21, 2017
- Houston County grand jury indicts man on kidnapping charge in incident with teenager September 20, 2017
- Houston to resurface dozens of roads September 20, 2017
- Craft-your-own pizza restaurant to open with a special ‘eat free’ event for charity September 20, 2017