Unfortunately, due to incoming inclement weather, the inaugural Perry Housing Fair is being postponed and will be rescheduled for a later date. With inclement weather projected to be in the area for the duration of the Fair we thought it best to err on the side of safety, particularly given the severity of weather we have been experiencing this year, and we will be working to reschedule on a date/time to be determined.
- Robins announces 2019 air show featuring Thunderbirds December 11, 2017
- Warner Robins woman free on $25,000 bond in infant death December 11, 2017
- Victim identified in Warner Robins homicide December 10, 2017
- Check out 2017’s best light displays in Houston County December 9, 2017
- Warner Robins police dispatched to ‘possible homicide,’ news release says December 9, 2017