Whether you’re looking for a quiet respite from a hectic day, a fun place for children to play, have a picnic or just relax with your family and friends for a fun cookout; the City of Perry has a convenient park for your enjoyment. Listed below are the names and locations of each passive park. So go ahead and enjoy the outdoors and have a little fun too.
To locate these parks, click on the park name below to be redirected to Google Maps.
- A.D. Redmond Park – 1534 James St.
- Andrew Heights Park – 700 Charles Ave.
- Barbara Calhoun Park – 1802 Tucker Rd.
- Elizabeth Nunn Park – 901 Beckham Cir.
- Greenwood Park – 1417 Park Ave.
- Hugh Lawson Park – 1411 Tucker Rd.
- Johnny Noble Dixon Park – 612 Plum St.
- Magnolia Park (Bird Sanctuary) – 1299 Duncan Ave.
- Oldfield I Park – 1300 State Ave.
- Rotary Centennial Park – 650 Gen. Courtney Hodges Blvd.
- Welcome Park – Downtown – 1033 Macon Rd.
- Willie Teontae Williams Park – 909 Jeanne St.
- Woodland Park – 618 Woodland Dr.