The beautiful trees in front of the Houston County Board of Education Administrative Building (former Perry High School) regrettably had to be removed due to disease. The trees had become a hazard for persons parking and traveling down Main Street. In generous and cooperative spirit, the Perry Rotary Club will be donating new trees which the city plans to plant early spring.
- Bullet flies after father finds man named 'Taz' in bed with his 6-year-old girl February 19, 2018
- Hang with the ladies, and help kids February 17, 2018
- Help is here for filing taxes February 17, 2018
- Cantrell runs encourage a healthy lifestyle February 17, 2018
- Byron K-9 had its own Valentine's gift for handler; sniffs out a kilo of crystal meth February 16, 2018