Public Safety Emergency Procedure
In the event that the Hurricane Irma storm creates sustained winds of forty (40) miles per hour or more in the City of Perry, no Public Safety personnel (Police Department, Fire Department, Public Works) will be dispatched for service calls, unless the call is life-threatening. The safety of all Perry citizens, guests and visitors is of paramount importance. Thank you for your understanding.
Please limit travel to essential trips only, and starting after dark tonight, not at all except for emergencies.
Please stay safe.
- Hobby Lobby incident a good reminder to be extra vigilant when holiday shopping November 22, 2017
- Judge gives mixed ruling in Centerville lawsuit November 21, 2017
- Warner Robins woman charged with pimping out a 15-year-old girl November 21, 2017
- Armed man invades Warner Robins home November 21, 2017
- Warner Robins cancels CryWolf false alarm contract November 21, 2017