Public Safety Emergency Procedure
In the event that the Hurricane Irma storm creates sustained winds of forty (40) miles per hour or more in the City of Perry, no Public Safety personnel (Police Department, Fire Department, Public Works) will be dispatched for service calls, unless the call is life-threatening. The safety of all Perry citizens, guests and visitors is of paramount importance. Thank you for your understanding.
Please limit travel to essential trips only, and starting after dark tonight, not at all except for emergencies.
Please stay safe.
- Houston County grand jury indicts man on kidnapping charge in incident with teenager September 20, 2017
- Houston to resurface dozens of roads September 20, 2017
- Craft-your-own pizza restaurant to open with a special ‘eat free’ event for charity September 20, 2017
- Multiple Walmart thefts lead police to widen dragnet for suspects September 20, 2017
- Perry is raising property taxes, but not really September 19, 2017