Public Safety Emergency Procedure
In the event that the Hurricane Irma storm creates sustained winds of forty (40) miles per hour or more in the City of Perry, no Public Safety personnel (Police Department, Fire Department, Public Works) will be dispatched for service calls, unless the call is life-threatening. The safety of all Perry citizens, guests and visitors is of paramount importance. Thank you for your understanding.
Please limit travel to essential trips only, and starting after dark tonight, not at all except for emergencies.
Please stay safe.
- Bullet flies after father finds man named 'Taz' in bed with his 6-year-old girl February 19, 2018
- Hang with the ladies, and help kids February 17, 2018
- Help is here for filing taxes February 17, 2018
- Cantrell runs encourage a healthy lifestyle February 17, 2018
- Byron K-9 had its own Valentine's gift for handler; sniffs out a kilo of crystal meth February 16, 2018