Walk with Mayor and Council will be held in District 3 on October 25, 2016 starting at 5:30 pm. The walk will begin at the Houston County Board of Education parking lot (1100 Main Street). The route includes Washington Street, Duncan Avenue, Massee Lane, Beckham Circle and Evergreen Street.
- Warner Robins police issue public alert on ‘tainted Percocet’ August 22, 2017
- ‘It’s a once in a lifetime kind of thing,’ says parent at solar eclipse viewing August 21, 2017
- Howard Johnson hotel to be sold; forced closure averted August 21, 2017
- Museum of Aviation runs out of solar eclipse glasses for walk-ins August 21, 2017
- Mayoral candidates qualify in Houston cities August 21, 2017