The Perry Main Street Advisory Board is administering the Perry Main Street Program Small Business Resiliency Grant fund created in response to the COVID-19 world health emergency and pandemic. The Resiliency Fund is intended to support small businesses and their employees in the downtown district of Perry who are significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
The Main Street Program is making available one-time grants (not to exceed amounts of $500) to small businesses located in the Perry Downtown District to offset expenses during the COVID-19 outbreak. This grant is intended to support small businesses and their employees.
The Main Street Program will determine, in its sole discretion, how to allocate available funds based on review of the eligibility criteria listed below:
● The business must be located within the downtown Perry District.
● The business must have experienced significant reduction in staffing capacity or in working capital due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
● The business must have less than 10 Full time and/or part time employees.
● The business must be able to show how the grant funding will be used (i.e. maintain employees on payroll, delivery of goods to customers, changing business model, etc.).
● The amount of grant funding awarded will be made upon applicant’s submission of receipts for eligible project costs.