Your City Program
2020 Your City Program will not take place due to COVID-19. Continue to monitor
this page for updates regarding the 2021 program.
The Your City Program is an exciting and dynamic bi-monthly program designed to give Perry citizens an
opportunity to learn about their local government and how to be an active and involved community member.
The program familiarizes residents with government services, functions, programs, and activities and
enhances citizens’ ability to communicate effectively with local officials and city staff and with visitors
to our city in an ambassador-like interaction.
The program is structured around six strategic City topics:
1. City Leadership & Government
2. Economic and Community Growth
3. A High Quality of Life
4. Essential Local Government Services
5. A Safe Community
6. An Informed & Engaged Community
- Participant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Participants must be City of Perry residents or have substantial business interest in Perry.
- Class size is limited to 20 participants and spaces are provided on a first come, first serve basis. Prospective participants will be asked to complete a short application.
- Programs take place Thursday evenings, 5:00-7:30 p.m. at various locations throughout the City of Perry. Dinner will be provided at each program.
- Each program will be conducted by City of Perry representatives and will provide both an informational and interactive learning approach.
- You are allowed one absence during the program so you must attend five out of six sessions to complete the program.
Please contact Tabitha Clark, Your City Program Director, at 478-988-2760 or email with any questions.