The Main Street Advisory Board of Directors meets on the first Thursday of each month at 5 p.m. in the second floor conference room at Perry City Hall. Meetings are open to the public.
The mission of Perry Main Street Advisory Board is to promote and create a thriving central business district in Downtown Perry and along primary entrance corridors into the downtown development district, while preserving Perry’s historic resources and character.
Main Street Four Point Approach:
The National Main Street Center points out that Main Street’s Four Points correspond to the four forces of real estate value: economic, political, social and physical.
Main Street Programs
Façade Grant Program
The Main Street Advisory Board offers a downtown development district Façade Program to current and active businesses located within the City of Perry's downtown district. The purpose of the façade grant is to provide incentives to downtown business and property owners within the downtown development district to make improvement to historic properties, as well as to renovate and/or rehab buildings within the commercial core of Downtown Perry.
The Main Street Advisory Board of Directors meets on the first Thursday of each month at 5 p.m. at Perry City Hall in the 2nd floor conference room. Meetings are open to the public, and the public is encouraged to get involved in the Main Street program by volunteering on one of the Four Points committees.
- Community Development has a new home! October 17, 2019 Community Development has a new home! Visit them at 741 Main Street, Downtown Perry. Learn more about Community Development at https://www.perry-ga.gov/community-development/.
- Complete Downtown Survey August 12, 2019 Our Main Street Program and Downtown Development Authority are hard at work creating a future vision for our Historic Downtown ...
- Main Street Design Committee Meeting Cancelled July 5, 2019 The Perry Main Street Design Committee meeting is cancelled for Wednesday, July 10, 2019.
- New Perry Cleaners awarded Main Street Facade Grant March 14, 2019 Congratulations to Terry Mullis, owner of New Perry Cleaners, for being awarded a Main Street Façade Grant. Through the City of ...
- Main Street Coordinator Hired February 8, 2019 The City of Perry’s Main Street Coordinator position was filled internally by Haley Myers who is currently the Special Events ...