Governor Kemp's Executive Orders | Details
The City of Perry is committed to the safety and well-being of our citizens and visitors. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and encourage our citizens and visitors to abide by the CDC guidelines to prevent the illness from spreading.
Resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Georgia Department of Health, North Central Health District, and the Houston County Emergency Management Agency are provided on this page.
Affected City Services
- City Hall
- Face masks are required in to enter the building.
- City Council Meetings
- Social distancing will be practiced during all meetings.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged.
- Meeting are held at the Perry Art Center located at 1121 Macon Road, Perry.
- Meetings are streamed live on the City's Facebook page.
- Customer Service
- Customer Service does not accept cash. Cash payments are accepted at the kiosk located in the City Hall parking lot.
- Municipal Court
- Face masks are required during court hearings.
- Court hearings are held at the Perry Arts Center (1121 Macon Road, Perry).
- View details about court procedures and operating guidelines.
- Public Safety Building
- Face masks are required to enter the building.
- Special Events
- All City of Perry events (excepted listed on the Special Events page) are cancelled through December 20, 2020.
- Trash Pickup
- Advanced Disposal will only pick up trash fully contained in the trash cart. We discourage excess bags placed next to the cart.
- Recycle collection will be picked up only with contents fully contained in the bin. We discourage excess bags placed next to the bin.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Georgia Department of Public Health
- Houston County Emergency Management Agency
- North Central Health District
Georgians with questions or concerns
about COVID-19 may call this hotline.
If you require City service assistance, please contact the appropriate department:
|City Hall||(478) 988-2700|
|Mayor Walker||(478) 988-2707|
|City Manager||(478) 988-2703|
|City Clerk||(478) 988-2736|
|Customer Service||(478) 988-2754|
|City Attorney||(478) 988-2750|
|Public Works||(478) 988-2732|
|Police Department||(478) 988-2800|
|Fire Department||(478) 988-2852|
|Community Development||(478) 988-2720|
|Leisure Services||(478) 988-2860|
|Municipal Court||(478) 988-2814|
What is COVID-19 (coronavirus disease)?
A disease that was identified in Wuhan, China, and is now being spread throughout the world.
- Shortness of breath
- Conditions may appear 2-14 days after exposure
How does it spread?
- Coughing or sneezing
- Close personal contact
- Touching your nose, mouth, or eyes before washing your hands