- Perry Main Street Program Named Georgia Main Street of the Month February 3, 2020
- Perry Main Street Coordinator Appointed to State Downtown Board January 9, 2020
- Downtown Development Authority Awards Grant to Downtown Business December 13, 2019
- New Restaurant Planned for Downtown Perry Receives $10,000 Tourism Grant November 25, 2019
- BOOST Applications Now Available October 31, 2019
Welcome to Perry!
Welcome to the City of Perry, Middle Georgia's premiere business community. Located in Houston County with FOUR interchanges off I-75, Perry is a unique, progressive community anchored in small town charm. With a thriving economic base, superior transportation options, and exemplary quality of life amenities, Perry is the model community in which to locate or grow a business.
The City of Perry is happy to offer a variety of incentive options to existing businesses and businesses looking to locate in the City including assistance with development costs and operating costs. We sincerely hope that you will consider doing business in Perry.
For more information and for assistance with locating, developing, and growing your business, please contact me by phone (O) (478) 988-2755 (M) (478) 508-1384 or by email, email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Perry Wants Your Business!
With a prime location along I-75, a flourishing market, pro-development leadership, and excellent quality of life amenities, there is a reason why businesses and investors are converging on Perry. Review our marketing package and discover why Perry is where Georgia comes together for business.
Download our marketing package: Do Business in Perry, GA!
Our Economic Development Partners
The Perry and Houston County community is committed to ensuring your business succeeds. Please get to know our partners as our working together has made the community what it is today.