EPA Assessment Project – Public Meeting
The City of Perry is a recipient of a U.S. FY2018 EPA Brownfield Grant which provides funding to identify, inventory, and assess the potential for contamination on properties in and around Downtown Perry.
A community forum will be held on December 4, 2019 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Perry City Hall located at 1211 Washington Street in Perry.
Citizens are invited to attend and learn about how this funding will help our community by:
- Assessing and cleaning up vacant blighted properties;
- minimizing exposure to contaminants;
- catalyzing local economic development; and
- creating jobs.
Those in attendance will also have the opportunity to:
- Nominate sites for assessment;
- Discuss redevelopment needs; and
- Volunteer to serve on the City’s Brownfield Working Group.