Community Information/Engagement Meeting-Brownfield Assessment
Join us Monday, Feb. 11, 4:00 pm-5:30 pm at the City Hall Council Chambers for a Community Information/Engagement Meeting on the U.S. EPA Brownfield Community-wide Brownfield Assessment Project!
The City of Perry is the recipient of a U.S. FY2018 EPA Brownfield Grant provides funding to identify, inventory, and assess the potential for
contamination on properties in and around Downtown Perry.
Come and learn how this funding will help our community by:
- Assessing and cleaning up vacant blighted properties.
- Minimizing exposure to contaminants
- Catalyzing local economic development
- Creating jobs
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Nominate sites for assessment
- Discuss redevelopment needs
- Volunteer to serve on the City’s Brownfield Working Group
For more information, please click here.