The Perry City Council will hold three department budget hearings for the Fiscal Year 2021 Recommended Operating Budget.
May 21, 2020
- Department of Public Works
- Office of the City Attorney
- Department of Leisure Services
- Office of the City Clerk
- Office of the City Manager
May 26, 2020
- Perry Police Department
- Department of Administration
- Department of Community Development
- Finance Department
May 28, 2020
- Perry Fire & Emergency Services
- Perry Municipal Court
All meetings will be held at the Perry Arts Center (1121 Macon Road) at 5:00 p.m.
To join the meeting by phone: Dial-in number: (425) 436-6367 Access code: 850369#
If you choose this option, you will ONLY be able to hear the meeting and will not be able to participate in any public comment.
To join the meeting by Facebook: Use this URL – facebook.com/cityofperryga
This will allow you to view and hear the meeting and be able to participate in the citizens input and general public items/comments. Your questions will be read to the Mayor and Council by the Host.