City Council Videos
View Work Session and City Council Meetings by clicking below!View Council Videos
City of Perry Communications Department provides information through various channels to the citizens and visitors of Perry. The department informs the public of city government initiatives, programs, services and events to residents, news media, and employees. We share messages through multiple communications channels, including the website, email newsletters, press releases, Your Perry mobile app and social media. Please connect with us through our social media platforms on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube and download our Your Perry mobile app! You can also sign up for our bi-monthly e-newsletter, FYI Perry. The department also coordinates the city's outreach programs including our yearly Your City program.
Your City Program
The Your City Program is an exciting and dynamic bi-monthly program designed to give Perry citizens an opportunity to learn about their local government and how to be an active and involved community member. The program familiarizes residents with government services, functions, programs, and activities and enhances citizens’ ability to communicate effectively with local officials and city staff and with visitors to our city in an ambassador-like interaction.
The program is structured around six strategic City topics:
1. City Leadership & Government
2. Economic and Community Growth
3. A High Quality of Life
4. Essential Local Government Services
5. A Safe Community
6. An Informed & Engaged Community
The City of Perry is pleased to announce the third annual Your City Program! The Your City Program is an exciting and dynamic bi-monthly program held the first and third Thursday of each month from September 5, 2019 to November 21, 2019 with graduation on December 3, 2019.
- Participant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Participants must be City of Perry residents or have substantial business interest in Perry.
- Class size is limited to 20 participants and spaces are provided on a first come, first serve basis. Prospective participants will be asked to complete a short application.
- Programs will take place Thursday evenings, 5:00-7:30 p.m. at various locations throughout the City of Perry. Dinner will be provided at each program.
- Each program will be conducted by City of Perry representatives and will provide both an informational and interactive learning approach.
- You are allowed one absence during the program so you must attend five out of six sessions to complete the program.
- Deadline to apply is August 19, 2019. Email completed application to email@example.com or mail to City of Perry, Attn: Ellen Palmer, 1211 Washington St., Perry, GA 31069.
- Prospective participants will be notified no later than August 23, 2019 regarding their selection.
Fill out a short application to be apart of the informative and fun Your City program! Click here.
Please contact Ellen Palmer, Your City Program Director, at 478-988-2760 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.